Taking it easy!

Hi all! I wanted to drop a note to say I am taking a break from blogging for a few weeks. Now that beautiful weather has arrived, I can't make myself stay inside for long enough to even have much to say. Also, I am taking a summer class, and have VBS in a few weeks. Have a great summer!

Be sure to check out my VBS Mondays, Slow Cooker Thursdays, and Frugal Fridays!
far3
*+*+*+*
Ps 72:17 His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
Ps 74: 16, 17 The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun. Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.
Ps 104:19 He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
Ps 113:3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Ps 148:3 Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

No comments: